Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy Mates !!

Hello Everybody,

Am new rider here, pleased to join this awesome forum.

Brief Intro -

Am Jit originally from Jaipur, India and now Oz Permanent Resident. Last time was in Perth Oct last year and now coming again for good prolly mid next month.

I always been a classic motorcycle madcap. I've owned Yamaha Rd350, Royal Enfiled 350, Java 250 etc as of now I use Honda Unicorn 150 for daily commuting.

I'm in luv with 70's 80's retro bikes therefore plan is to buy a new Kawawaski W800 here in Perth. How do you folks rate that?

Am also curious to learn if anybody having the pocket rocket, giant killer 73' RD350B? If so I would be great to get a glimpse of that iron babe.

Very much excited to be in Perth and enjoy some serious riding and chilled beer with wonderful ppl of great land down under.

Keep Riding guys..

Cheers
    Jit
    " Riding a bike is like dancing with a Woman! You have to know how she turns and swings, how she rises and falls. You have to understand her body language! "

Welcome Jit,

From knowing where you were from I knew you had to have had a Bullet. The original not the reproduction 500's.

Hope to see you out there one day.

Cherrio

DaZ
    Peace out

Comment

Hey Jit, welcome.
      "It moved"

Comment

Thanks Mate!

Yeah, Bullet is arguably the oldest motorcycle is production here in India. It's in production since late 40's if I ain't wrong.

Royal Enfiled 350 Bullet was the original thing, It's still widely luved and respected by the mass. I simply luv its laid back riding n' the unmistakable lazy thump.

I see VMax and Kaw Z1 in your owned bike list, would definitely meet you and your iron babes too.

Cheers
        Jit

Originally posted by Bigmandazz View Post
        Welcome Jit,

From knowing where you were from I knew you had to have had a Bullet. The original not the reproduction 500's.

Hope to see you out there one day.

Cherrio

DaZ
        " Riding a bike is like dancing with a Woman! You have to know how she turns and swings, how she rises and falls. You have to understand her body language! "

Comment

Welcome to PSB mate

Comment

Welcome Jit

Comment

Thanks Mates!

Comment

Hi and welcome.
                Originally posted by deano68er
                Originally posted by Sudu
                Loud?
                Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Working...
                X