Welcome me, newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome me, newbie

Hey everyone, here goes, I’ve always been a shy, quiet chick, now when someone arc’s at me I tend/try to arc back (only took 10years, lol), mostly in fun.
    Haven’t been much of social person of late, but things have changed and I now need to expand and explore the world.
    I had a bike but someone liked more than me and stole it about year ago, haven’t had a chance to replace it, probably should be able to by the end of the year.
    Only have my 250 license but again will upgrade to the bigger size soon.
    Been on a few car sites, but yet not much has come from them, anyways hope this works and you all treat me well (for a novice in bikes) and hopefully gain some useful knowledge and friends etc
    Thanks for reading
    Trust is earned, not given

Howdy. Sucks about your bike

Comment

Hi Leadfoot, welcome to the Nut House lol
      If you want to talk girl stuff privately, join the Kitchen- send Stoneville a PM and she will let you know what the deal is. I wasnt very social for along time either, thats why I joined and Ive made some really good friends from PSB, hope you do too
      Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground...

Comment

PSB is very social. Always something being organised.

Plenty of friendly nice people to meet. Lots of asshats here to if you like that sort of thing.
        Hurry up and get yourself a bike and come on a ride. Its the easiest way to meet us all.
        http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...ed-ride-16243/

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f17/
        A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Hi and welcome.

Sorry to hear bout ya last bike. Time for r class learners???
          Originally posted by deano68er
          Originally posted by Sudu
          Loud?
          Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Hi and welcome along, go get an R class bike and I'll shadow you around for awhile, no doubt there will be a few blokes putting their hands up as well There are a few shadows out this way now.

Comment

Yer G-Day
              REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
              (anarchy in english )

Comment

Welcome. Don't drink the water.
                FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Howdy, plenty of fun times to be had on PSB. Enjoy.
                  Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

welcome to psb and ull enjoy the night rides when u get another bike

Comment

Thanks everyone for making me feel very welcome, makes me want to get a bike asap and sure appreciate the offers of shadowing me for my R class, awesome.
                      Trust is earned, not given

Comment

Ahoy! Sucks about the bike, but hey. Look at it as an opportunity to get a bigger, better one! =)

See you on the street.

Comment

Welcome to PSB, Shame to hear about your bike- but hopefully you can get back out there.
                          If you want to meet some new people when you purchase a new bike- you can join the Learner/Newbie rides that happen weekly. Talk to Stoneville and she can give you the details. They are lots of fun!
                          Twigs

Comment

Welcome, sorry to hear about your bike. I would be devo if someone stole mine!
                            Once I've helped the missus get her R-E would be happy to shadow you for your R class.
                            See you out there!

Comment

welcome
                              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X