No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,
    I'm a newbie to PSB, I don't ride yet but I have a serious love of bikes and will be pillion whenever possible.
    I attended the christmas run at Joondalup last year and donated about 8 or 9 toys and have been on various rides with the BMEC (British Motorcycle Enthusiast Club)
    I hope to own a ZRX750 from 94, their is one for sale in Victoria I am keen to get my hands on!
    For the moment I cruise on the back of my boyfriends bike and help him clean it- you'll find I'm dedicated when cleaning off 28 years of oxidisation off fork arms with a rag and metal polish. I also act as a great weight on the back when it needs to be steadied on the centre stand!
    So Hello to you all and I hope to be a good part of your community!
    Cheers,
    Twigs

welcome miss newbie to PSB ^_^ .....

hope you have fun prowling around the threads/posts enjoy , and its good to see your love of bikes ....

oz
    WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

Thanks Ozy,
      I've been prowling around for a couple of months now, but a thread about pillions and stuff caught my attention, I decided it was high time to jump in!
      If I can't get my hands on that gorgeous ninja, I hope to own a Triumph Thruxton or something british! at the moment I'm trying to learn how to kickstart on my Boyfriend's SR500- which I cleaned every weekend for the Jap Bike Show last week. My dad owned at Bonny, and also has a K1200 BMW and a Suzuki M109r.
      I definitely have a soft spot for sports bikes though!

Comment

Welcome Twigs

Comment

Hiya :-)
          Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome!
            Won't be posting much more due to Cam's sudden likeness to hate all my posts!

Comment

Originally posted by twigstarox View Post
              Won't be posting much more due to Cam's sudden likeness to hate all my posts!
              oh ignore him, he's a bit of a dick
              Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

cheers fergie- glad to see their is a developed opinion!

Comment

hahaha you learn the truth about people when you start dating them
                  but seriously, don't let one sour puss ruin your experience and opportunity to meet friends that also ride. when i first started, it was exactly the same for me. What i had to remember was, the majority of people on here are males in their 30s, so sometimes when we speak, they're going to have a go at us
                  Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

Not all of us...

Hi and welcome.
                    Originally posted by deano68er
                    Originally posted by Sudu
                    Loud?
                    Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Hey XQZM3! Thanks for the welcome. I have a list of about 4 blokes here who have said "Yeah, I'll give you a fair go." so thanks for adding to the list.
                      thanks for the advice fergie- I hope you don't mind if I come crawling to you for help

Comment

haha no problemo
                        Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

Cheers!
                          Thanks everyone for the warm welcome- with a bit of explanation how the forum food chain works

Comment

HAHAHA food chain nicely put!
                            you ARE at the bottom and EVERYTHING above you WILL eat you
                            Dulcius Ex Asperis

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X