• OZY
    replied
    welcome to PSB ......... enjoy

oz

Leave a comment:

• falcon
    replied
    Hey acegalaxi.

Yeah, it's a beautiful bike, really glad I waited and saved up the extra dosh to get a good one

I'm looking forward to putting on an aftermarket exhaust though, most likely a Roo Racing pipe. The stock is just so damn quiet I can barely hear it over 80km/h...

Leave a comment:

• acegalaxi
    replied
    G'day falcon, Nice bike you have. I learnt on one and been a sucker for twins ever since!

Leave a comment:

• falcon
    started a topic Hi

Hi

Hello all,

Been lurking on these forums for a while now, so I thought I should probably introduce myself! I got my R-E bout 2 months back, and am now the proud owner of a red '06 VTR250 (her name is Eithne, means "little fire", geddit? )

Originally my reason for getting a bike was for the cheaper fuel costs and free parking at uni, so that I might actually attend a few classes... only problem now is that riding is so much more fun than uni work that it pretty much takes up any spare time I have... there goes that plan.

None of my mates ride or own bikes, so these forums have been a great resource for me; I'm looking forward to learning more and hopefully contributing back at some point!
Working...
X