Building a Bobber in Perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building a Bobber in Perth

:bitten off more than I can chew, would like to hear from any one in Perth undertaking the same project to swap ideas.
    Attached Files

Man this whole bobber thing is really growing on me, I've done a couple of restorations but a project like this seems like a lot of fun. I hope to hear how you get on.
    -

Comment

Thanks agrid for your reply, will try and put on a few more photo's, a bit of trouble nagivating this site. I will try and keep you updated with my progress, if you have any ideas from your restoration experiences please share them. I am stuck on the back tire spacing at the moment.

Comment

more bobber photos

Attached Files

Comment

welcome mate your bike is looking fantastic .... IM the same as agrid im really starting to love the look of the bobbers ..

cheers for showing the bike pics

oz
          WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

Thanks Oz, have a look at a site called lo bobber there is some good stuff on there. Cheers Bobberhead

Comment

Off to a great start. How are you progressing?

I am also looking at building a bobber but standing with a donor bike.

Starting with a Moto Guzzi California and currently hunting around for a cheap one.

Just passed the first milestone by selling my daily rider to fund this project.

Comment

Working...
              X