Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day All.

BlueyM here.

I have just signed up to PSB after lurking for a while. Looks like a fun forum with lots of good local info.

I am based in Gosnells, and ride most weekends, occasional night rides during the summer and whenever I can get away with taking a bike instead of the car.

Three bikes in the shed, 2010 Honda CB1100, 2000 Kwak W650, and a 1985 BMW R65 currently being rebuilt after a gearbox failure. While it is in pieces it is getting a nose to tail freshen up, repaint and rewire. Hopefully back on the road by about October, but some parts are hard to find, especially fiddly bits like gaskets and switches.

See you out the road!

hiya bluey ........... welcome to the forum mate , nice collection of bikes you have ...

for organised rides check out IN THE LOOP section , lots of guys/girls posting all the time about coming up events ... ^_^

oz
    WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

Welcome Bluey,

I'm sure the collective might of PSB can help in some way with gaskets & switches. Keep us updated with your progress.
      https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

Welcome mate nice to see another gozzy rider

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Comment

welcome mate, look forward to seeing you on the road!
            Originally posted by The Mase
            Ditto. Instead mountain biking w/ a mate. He stopped suddenly, as did i but flipped over the handle bars. But landed nuts first on mates back wheel.... i know, I know, 2 penis's on one bike rule was broken

Comment

Hello and welcome along

Comment

Hi and welcome.
                Originally posted by deano68er
                Originally posted by Sudu
                Loud?
                Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Working...
                X