New to PSB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PSB

Hi All, Stonefish here aka (Suzanne) Just joined after having a great dinner ride with some members the other night. I ride a VTR250 at the moment and hopefully will get my R licence soon when I have gained more experience on my current ride. Ride solo most of the time so thought this is great way to meet other like minded peoples....

Welcome to PSB, there are always heaps of rides going on - from the weekely nite rides to big weekend runs. Charity rides - a top group of people
    We are not held back by who we are but by who we think we are not !!

Comment

Welcome mate, there's a tread under "250" riders with a thread dedicated to VTR's and general blab. Bloody sensational learner bike, hope to see you out there sometime soon!

Comment

Hi and welcome along Stonefish

I'm thinking you are the Suzanne from the ladies dinner ride??? If so follow the FAQ's and request kitchen access and we'll let you in.

You coming out for the Country Social ride tomorrow?? Would suit you as we split into groups, I'll lead the newer and L riders through most of the ride, you'll be OK

Comment

Stonefish - bastard child of Stoneville & Starfish?

Edit: Oh, and welcome
          Last edited by pnork; 09-04-2011, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Nah Toadie's lil sister from Neighbours.

Welcome
            Originally posted by Abuse this
            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Yer G-Day
              Stonefish, not to be troden on people

Welcome here
              REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
              (anarchy in english )

Comment

Hi Stonefish (Suzanne), welcome. Glad to see another woman on two wheels, my wife thinks she is the only one.

Keep any eye out on “In The Loop” and your sure to find something that will suite your riding style.

Hope to see you out there

Peter
                Under height, over weight and opinionated
                Engine oil and new tyres are cheaper than new bikes and time in hospital

Comment

Morning, welcome to the house of fun. Be excellent to other people, have fun, and remember pants are strictly optional
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Hello!! Glad you joined, think you will like it. Give you a laugh sometimes at least
                    (I was the one on the grey and black Hyosung trying to drag De-evolve at the lights)
                    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground...

Comment

Hi and welcome aboard the special bus!!
                      Originally posted by deano68er
                      Originally posted by Sudu
                      Loud?
                      Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Hi Stoneville, yep same one who joined the dinner ride, thanks for having me along, I had a great time! I will get into the kitchen, thanks for the invite. Wont be able to make it tomorrow as have a mountain of paperwork to do for the current BAS - I would much rather be joining you ladies though - next time for sure! Thank for the welcome Pretty keen on the track day so will be in touch for that!

Comment

I remember you Chaos-incarnate....took me awhile to catch you up but I did! LOL Poor lil bike didn't know what hit her after that ride - did her the world of good though! Looking forward to the next ride with you all

Comment

Welcome!
                            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Originally posted by pnorkle View Post
                              Stonefish - bastard child of Stoneville & Starfish?

Edit: Oh, and welcome
                              :spiteful: chigga chigga :spiteful:

Welcome, stonefish. I'm sure you are not quite as ugly as your namesake:

"Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Working...
                              X