Diving In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diving In

Hello to all, been skirting the fringe of the site so about time to get involved. Been a regular at track and have been asked PSB members if a member. Looking forward to some group rides and helping out as a shadow if asked once i'm familar.

Gday Deano
    Are you the bloke that got the carbon fibred 675 from John?

Comment

that is I

Comment

Fuck yeah, welcome to PSB mate
        When are you getting that beast up to wanneroo?

Comment

Booked in for TRAKDAYZ 14th may then collie on the 29th, I'm FIFO week about so I seem to miss alot of them, studying for supervisor test at end of month too so once that's done. LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Comment

Hi and welcome.
            Originally posted by deano68er
            Originally posted by Sudu
            Loud?
            Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Is this you at collie ??

Comment

G'daay mate and welcome to the circus

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmember View Post
                  Welcome to PSB

Is this you at collie ??

I'd always thought I was prettier than that but yes thats me simon, you fully recovered and at it again

Comment

Originally posted by deano68er View Post
                    I'd always thought I was prettier than that but yes thats me simon, you fully recovered and at it again
                    LOL... cool i knew it

Yes i am fully recovered from my crash i healed up within 2 weeks and i was working on my bike the day after i got back from hospital striping it down.
                    As for the doing it again that would be a no i had my scare so ill wait a year or so before i ride again plus i don't have a bike now...

Im happy being on the camera taking photos and hearing he comments on what people say makes it worth while and seeing my photos being used on the avatars

Comment

yeah fair enough was a pretty big off, am doing 14th may (barbs) and 29th in collie so will prob see you then, taking new cf675 i got from jb performance so will have to buy some snaps off ya, later dude

Comment

Thanks rizzo I heard the carnival music from around the corner so I pulled over to check it out

Comment

thanks and big fan of the blackbird, had a 97 candy red, jetted up the carb's + kn filter and she floo

Comment

Welcome mate

Comment

Working...
                            X