got myfirst bike today :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got myfirst bike today :)

hey everyone i got my bike today so happy i can now come on some rides with the rest of you on psb , its been a long time coming and its here at last .
    it wont be long and i will be needing a shadow to get to your group rides so now i have to look in to the list of shadows , to get some riding in to pass my license.
    Last edited by XmorphX; 24-04-2011, 01:11 PM.

Hi morph, you should be OK, you live in line for a few peoples ride to the Weekly Social ride. Congrats on picking up Sen's bike, you should love it, will give you plenty of cheap thrills for a year

Comment

welcome mate to PSB ...... congrates on the new ride

oz
      WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

Hi Morph69! Congratulations! Please post a pic of your new bike.

I bought my first bike tonight also, it is a 2008 CBF250. Not the most exciting 250 around, sure, but I'm pretty conservative by nature so it's enough to get me started riding!

As soon as I'm skilled enough I'm looking forward to going on a group ride (with a kindly shadow, of course).

Thanks for all who advised me in the other thread to buy a VTR, I actually went looking but couldn't find a decent looking one in my price, so ended up grabbing the CBF for $4,500.

EDIT: Could somebody tell me how to update my "Bike: " listing under my avatar? Couldn't find it in Options screen ...
        ** NEW! Chat with the G-Force on #psb (irc.gamesurge.net) ... Now to actually get some friends ... **
        "Lane Filtering is a spontaneous outburst of good sense in world smothered in twitchy and ever expanding safety margins."

Comment

Originally posted by Gray_ View Post
          Hi Morph69! Congratulations! Please post a pic of your new bike.

I bought my first bike tonight also, it is a 2008 CBF250. Not the most exciting 250 around, sure, but I'm pretty conservative by nature so it's enough to get me started riding!

As soon as I'm skilled enough I'm looking forward to going on a group ride (with a kindly shadow, of course).

Thanks for all who advised me in the other thread to buy a VTR, I actually went looking but couldn't find a decent looking one in my price, so ended up grabbing the CBF for $4,500.

EDIT: Could somebody tell me how to update my "Bike: " listing under my avatar? Couldn't find it in Options screen ...
          Settings up the top right > General Settings in one of the boxes on the left > then about 3/4's of the way down the page

Comment

Congrats fellas.
            Get amongst it

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations Morph

Comment

thanks guy i cant wait to come for a cruise and meet some psb ppl

Comment

congrats morph those who havent ridden dont know what they missin . me avail as shadow if needed

Comment

Congrats on the purchases guys, now get out on some rides and pass those tests!!!!!
                      Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
                      Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
                      In the backroads as it is on the freeway
                      Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
                      And forgive us our lanesplitting
                      As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
                      And lead us not into gravel corners
                      But deliver us from hand-held radars
                      For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
                      Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

Welcome and congrats.
                        Originally posted by deano68er
                        Originally posted by Sudu
                        Loud?
                        Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Welcome Along . Nice avatar
                          The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat

Comment

thanks squawk as soon as i saw this pic i just had to have it as my avatar i dont remember were i got it from

Comment

Owning your first bike is on par with your children being born. Awesome feeling guys, Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X