X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings all....

Just a quick post to say hi.
    Steves the name.
    Currently dont own a bike but looking to get back on 2 wheels shortly.
    Wont be anything fancy...just to save fuel.
    The v8 isnt shy when it comes consumption !! (pic below)
    Would love and older model gsx 750 f

Ill keep my eyes open..^_^
    Hope to chat with you at some stage..
    cheers

stevo 1963
    Inactive Member
    Last edited by stevo 1963; 25-04-2011, 01:39 PM.

Hi and welcome along, pretty sure there is a bumble bee in the for sale section

Comment

Welcome aboard.
      Originally posted by deano68er
      Originally posted by Sudu
      Loud?
      Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Thanks lads....i think the bummble bee is a gsxr tho !!

Comment

hey there, theres gene's gsxr 750 bumble bee, sounds/looks nice
          Women are like parking spaces. All the good ones are taken and all that's left are handicapped.

Comment

G'day Steve, a few of us here love cars to. Have a look at In The Loop for Ozy's car cruises he also lives in Ellenbrook.

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
              hey there, theres gene's gsxr 750 bumble bee, sounds/looks nice
              Thanks fuzz it is a ripper but im after a GSX 750F...a little more upright and easier on the back and wrists

Comment

Originally posted by marras View Post
                G'day Steve, a few of us here love cars to. Have a look at In The Loop for Ozy's car cruises he also lives in Ellenbrook.

Welcome aboard.
                Cheers marras..will keep an eye out for sure

Comment

Welcome Steve, nice looking ute!

Comment

Welcome to PSB, hope you find a set of two wheels soon.
                    Have to add- I love the rims on your Ute... Actually- I like the whole car, always been a ute fan

Comment

More thanks to you both....its the reason i cant get a new bike..!!!!
                      Cant have it all i guess...grrr
                      I am working on the wife tho...spotted a really nice gsx750f but by the time i get all the gear and transfer fee ill be up for over 6k !!

Comment

I cant post in the bikes for sale forum....im in a hairs breath of getting a 2006 gsx 750f...excellent condition and 26000 kms....$5200 !!
                        Awaiting pics and then inspection.
                        Feel free to lmk if your thinking about selling your bike...
                        Ill be cheezed if some1 lists a great bike just after ive handed over the cash

Comment

You won't be able to get to the "For Sale" section for a little while- sorry! (Something like 1 months wait- or until you get your post count up) (Ah well....)
                          Do you know the user? Shoot them a PM (Personal Message) and ask them about it- I'm sure they'll be more than happy to talk to someone who wants to buy their beast!
                          Good luck Steve (Hopefully the wife agree's, try and ask her if she'd like to be Pillion. If you want, sometimes helps from what I've heard from blokes.....in which case- get a bike that's pillion-able. She might come round)
                          I know I'd have a fit if my other half said he was going to sell the bikes- I'd go spare! Then demand his money so I can get my L's

Comment

Thanks twig...alls good mate.
                            I understand the rules are there for a reason.
                            Spoke to the wife and its a goer....yippee
                            I havnt seen 1 i like (for my budget)...5k in the 4 sale thread
                            May be some1 out there whos thinking about it but not listed it yet.

No matter...im off tommorrow morning for the big test ride and inspection
                            Im thrilled to be back on 2 wheels after a 20 year period !!

Comment

Welll that was a wast of fuel and time.
                              The bike looked good untill closer inspection...had been dropped at some stage...scratched to lower left
                              Keys had scratched the hell out of the ignition surround
                              NO service history and the oil was pitch black !!!
                              Front Tyre needed replacing and back was getting close.
                              Chain had never been cleaned and lubed ide say

I could have lived with the scratches but no service history and oil colour put me off
                              O ye...it was also due for a major service....27000kms

So im now sitting here with 5k in cash and no bike....damn

Was really looking forward to this bike as it meets all my needs....
                              Love the styling as well...
                              stevo 1963
                              Inactive Member
                              Last edited by stevo 1963; 01-05-2011, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X