Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOR shadow wanted ... you'll need to be brave!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOR shadow wanted ... you'll need to be brave!

Hi I'm new at this and am in need of an experienced and brave shadow!
    I’m 40+ blonde female (yep, blonde ….. I said you’d need to be brave!)
    I have had quite a number of lessons but haven’t ridden my bike much because i need shadow (obviously). My 13 year old son reckons he’ll get his licence before me at my present rate of progress. To be honest, I ride like a granny at the moment so I am desperately in need of the practice. Is there anyone up for shadow duties for me? Thank you, ladies and gentlemen

Find yourself a big open car park somewhere that no one is going to bother you or get in the way, and just get the feel of your bike a little more. practice manouvering and changing gears etc, until you feel a little more confident before you hit the road and start dealing with traffic.
    Hopefully the lessons you've already done have gotten you far enough to manage the basics, if thats the case then just take it easy, don't try and do anything you don't feel comfortable with, but be confident!

good luck!
    cya out there

Comment

yeah getting the hang it .... some lovely ladies from the Kitchen have already helped me out including the legend Stoneville thanks

Comment

its probably too far away but the car park at the matthews netball center is massive, I've taught booth my kids to drive there.
        -

Comment

Welcome along Pebbles, im sure you will pick it up in no time!

Comment

Welcome to PSB Pebbles.
            I'm sure you'll get better- and prove your son wrong! All it takes is practice and I'm sure you'll be out there in no time.
            Wishing you the best of luck (I'm sure you'll find a shadow too)

Comment

Hi and welcome.

I am brave, and you r located near Gateways, that car park is massive, and is a great place to get some confidence up. Sundays would be the best time to practice, as the shops are closed. Send us a pm if you r keen.

Brad
              Originally posted by deano68er
              Originally posted by Sudu
              Loud?
              Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Helen, another week and I'll be able to take you out Saturday arvo again

Comment

Thank you that would be great.
                  I have a few other offers of shadows too - PSBers are so fab!

Comment

How far SOR?
                    Im in the Rockingham area, and often shadow.
                    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...shadow-120558/

Edit: I see your in Beeliar.
                    Vote 1 Shooters and Fishers party.

Comment

Working...
                    X