Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi All

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi All

    Hi all
    I joined a few weeks ago & been checking out the forum and finally got around to my first post, Im 39 and just started to learn to ridejust over a month ago, got my test on 11 may.

  • #2
    welcome along and good luck with it all


    Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

    insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

    dianella 93703770

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi and welcome along, hope you do well in your test

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome to PSB, I hope you enjoy the forum
        Also wishing you the best of luck with your test- Hopefully you can get out there soon

        Comment


        • #5
          Welcome jeepwolf.

          You wouldn't be the same jeepwolf with a TJ would you ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AMS View Post
            Welcome jeepwolf.

            You wouldn't be the same jeepwolf with a TJ would you ?
            Yep that would be me, dont have the TJ anymore sold it a few years ago and bought a JK Rubicon Unlimited, really miss that TJ wish I never got rid of it, but needed a 5 seater, you from the Ausjeep crew?

            Comment


            • #7
              Yep, oscar the grouch on ausjeep. Wheeled with you a couple of times back in the days with Duncan etc.

              Will have to catch up for a ride !

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AMS View Post
                Yep, oscar the grouch on ausjeep. Wheeled with you a couple of times back in the days with Duncan etc.

                Will have to catch up for a ride !
                Alka how are ya, the good ole days of Team Evolution!! Havent seen Duncan since the Toodjay run in 09, you still go the green TJ that was a nice Jeep,
                Will definitely have to catch up for a ride!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi
                  39 never to old. speaking of jeeps ive got a 2006 tj that im trying to offload at the moment if yous would like to add 1 more to your collection. Its a jeep thing

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi and welcome.

                    U r just down the road, so if ya want to go for a ride, I am able to shadow both classes of licence.

                    Brad
                    Originally posted by deano68er
                    Originally posted by Sudu
                    Loud?
                    Enough to make ya hard

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Still got the tj Lee. Only use it for wkend commuting though. Sold the swampers. Caught the motorbike bug now hehehe.

                      Matthew 1 tj is enough

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mathew View Post
                        Hi
                        39 never to old. speaking of jeeps ive got a 2006 tj that im trying to offload at the moment if yous would like to add 1 more to your collection. Its a jeep thing
                        Ha Ha, Hi Mathew I wish i could but I dont think the wife will let me have any more Vehicles, I have currently got, 08 JK Rubi Unlimited, a 1948 Willys jeep CJ3a (Currently in Pieces), A 1953 Willys Jeep Truck(Awaiting Restoration) & now the Motorbike "Its a jeep thing"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by XQZM3 View Post
                          Hi and welcome.

                          U r just down the road, so if ya want to go for a ride, I am able to shadow both classes of licence.

                          Brad
                          That would be Awesome thanks Brad.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by AMS View Post
                            Still got the tj Lee. Only use it for wkend commuting though. Sold the swampers. Caught the motorbike bug now hehehe.

                            Matthew 1 tj is enough
                            Awesome always liked your Jeep, I know what you mean with the motorbike bug, its great fun . one TJ is definitely enough last one cost me a sh!tload in mods, luckly the rubi came standard with all the mods I did to the TJ.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X