Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Hi all
    I joined a few weeks ago & been checking out the forum and finally got around to my first post, Im 39 and just started to learn to ridejust over a month ago, got my test on 11 may.

welcome along and good luck with it all

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Hi and welcome along, hope you do well in your test

Comment

Welcome to PSB, I hope you enjoy the forum
        Also wishing you the best of luck with your test- Hopefully you can get out there soon

Comment

Welcome jeepwolf.

You wouldn't be the same jeepwolf with a TJ would you ?

Comment

Originally posted by AMS View Post
            Welcome jeepwolf.

You wouldn't be the same jeepwolf with a TJ would you ?
            Yep that would be me, dont have the TJ anymore sold it a few years ago and bought a JK Rubicon Unlimited, really miss that TJ wish I never got rid of it, but needed a 5 seater, you from the Ausjeep crew?

Comment

Yep, oscar the grouch on ausjeep. Wheeled with you a couple of times back in the days with Duncan etc.

Will have to catch up for a ride !

Comment

Yep, oscar the grouch on ausjeep. Wheeled with you a couple of times back in the days with Duncan etc.

Will have to catch up for a ride !
                Alka how are ya, the good ole days of Team Evolution!! Havent seen Duncan since the Toodjay run in 09, you still go the green TJ that was a nice Jeep,
                Will definitely have to catch up for a ride!

Comment

Hi
                  39 never to old. speaking of jeeps ive got a 2006 tj that im trying to offload at the moment if yous would like to add 1 more to your collection. Its a jeep thing

Comment

Hi and welcome.

U r just down the road, so if ya want to go for a ride, I am able to shadow both classes of licence.

Brad
                    Originally posted by deano68er
                    Originally posted by Sudu
                    Loud?
                    Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Still got the tj Lee. Only use it for wkend commuting though. Sold the swampers. Caught the motorbike bug now hehehe.

Matthew 1 tj is enough

Comment

Originally posted by mathew View Post
                        Hi
                        39 never to old. speaking of jeeps ive got a 2006 tj that im trying to offload at the moment if yous would like to add 1 more to your collection. Its a jeep thing
                        Ha Ha, Hi Mathew I wish i could but I dont think the wife will let me have any more Vehicles, I have currently got, 08 JK Rubi Unlimited, a 1948 Willys jeep CJ3a (Currently in Pieces), A 1953 Willys Jeep Truck(Awaiting Restoration) & now the Motorbike "Its a jeep thing"

Comment

Originally posted by XQZM3 View Post
                          Hi and welcome.

U r just down the road, so if ya want to go for a ride, I am able to shadow both classes of licence.

Brad
                          That would be Awesome thanks Brad.

Comment

Still got the tj Lee. Only use it for wkend commuting though. Sold the swampers. Caught the motorbike bug now hehehe.

Matthew 1 tj is enough
                            Awesome always liked your Jeep, I know what you mean with the motorbike bug, its great fun . one TJ is definitely enough last one cost me a sh!tload in mods, luckly the rubi came standard with all the mods I did to the TJ.

Comment

Working...
                            X