Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gday guys!

Hey All,

I've finally taken the plunge and started lessons in preparation for getting my bike license, something I've wanted to do for years

Looks like I'll be spending lots of time browsing though the heap of info here, and the fact that there are bikes for sale is an added bonus! Just keeping an eye out for a cheap 250 to start with..

Btw, did you guys organise a ride or something over easter up Kalamunda way? There were all these bikes pulled over "directing" people..was tempted to have a sticky beak

Cheers,
    Luke

Hi and welcome along

Yep that would have been the weekly social ride 2 weeks ago

See you when you're all biked up, couple of shadows out your way now, so get a few lessons, grab a bike and we'll see you out there

OBTW I even have a Blue/Silver ZZR250 for sale in the For Sale section $2800 ono

Comment

welcome to PSB luke ..... good luck with the lessons mate

oz
      WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

welcome
        congrats on finally getting the ball rolling...
        all the best with the lessons!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome all! I'm having a blast with the lessons, lots to take in.

Ha Stoneville I found your post...looks like a really nice bit of kit! From the brief bits I've read they're great for a first timer..food for thought!

Comment

Yeah that was us Good ride that
            Welcome to PSB Luke- good luck with the lessons- and hopefully we'll see you on a newbie ride soon

Comment

Working...
            X