Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey-Hey!

Hey all, I go by the name of Max Power
    I came off my first bike (2010 Hyo GT250R EFI) and slid down the road last december coz of some ignorant dickhead going nuts in the christmas rush. Six weeks later i was presented with a nice new shiny 2011 Hyo GT250R EFI in the first week of Jan 2011. Now almost 5 months later with my 2nd bike I still can't keep my hands off the damn thing. I love riding bikes day n night, in the wet or dry!!!!!!!
    Whattup b*tches Max is here. :o

Welcome to PSB Max Power!
    Glad to see a dedication to your bike- always nice to hear.
    I hope you enjoy yourself here on the forum and meet some more of the members who welcome you at at more suitable hour
    Twigs

Comment

Haha cheers mate, take it easy!

Comment

Welcome Max. Good stuff for getting bak on the horse. Enjoy PSB.
        Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

Love it great intro... Better than mine ... where ya from?
          Originally posted by wattsie
          "He's hung like a moose and his name is Kloun" - Huggys mum

Comment

Welcome. Definitely caught the bug!
            Good to see.

Have fun, stay upright!
            might cya out there

Comment

Where does the name 'max power' come from?

Comment

Originally posted by huggy View Post
                I believe it was from "The Simpsons" Homer changed his name to sound cool....

Comment

pretty sure its simpsons??

YouTube - The simpsons-Max Power song by Homer Simpson

Comment

The Simpsons

And welcome to PSB

Comment

lol all at once

Comment

Yay I was right
                        I was afraid I was going to be wrong...and totally shot down.

Comment

maybe he doesnt even know :O hahaha... and made it up himself unknowingly

Comment

Haha. I need to brush up on my Simpsons then

Comment

Cheers Ace! Yeah i should have added "...slid down the road and into hospital!" I was left with some nasty road rash and a bruise still lingering on my hip.

Hey thanks sufer! I'm from Perth, but work all over the state at different mines. ITCHING to jump back on my bike after this 5 week stint!

Hey huggy mate, Yeah i love it ey sense of freedom and all! Haha when i passed my RE test my motocycle instructors parting words were "... and for fucks sake, stay upright!"
                              But you know theres that saying you havent ridden untill you come off. Hopefully that was my little incident, never to be repeated again. It took 6 weeks for the insurance company to get their shit together and get my bike! SIX WEEKS WITHOUT RIDING A BIKE AHH!!! haha yea might come along to some of these cruises and see some of you guys around!

Max Power you ask? Its coz im bad-ass! haha. Nah its a cross between the simpsons with homer changing his name coz it sounds badass and a few friends of mine goin on about the pics of mine on facebook. Just about every photo is of me ridin a motorikebike in the perth hills, climbing a mountain, skiiing some snow capped peak, getting shitfaced, trying to hoist myself up onto some state border sign like 'Welcome to the Northen Terriroty' or piss farting around with big-ass horses in some paddock downsouth, fishing near crocodiles in cooktown queensland, running around like an idiot on top of ayres rock or trying to pick up an echidna near broken hill or swimming in some water hole in the middle of frikin nowhere! aannnnd so on! Haha, so huggy and twiggy and sudy and hooli were all pretty damn close! Oh hey Hooli, Cheers! Whats crackin?

There we go, think i have covered everyone?!?! Haha!

Comment

Working...
                              X