Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hey guys,

My name is Steph, I'm still very much a bike noob. Currently getting lessons, hoping to get my license within the next couple months. I have a black GPX that my bro found for me on here, now I just need to learn how to ride it! Looking forward to riding with you guys!

welcome along and all the best learning!

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Welcome! All the best

Comment

Good luck with your lessons, and Congrats for your first bike. Welcome to a whole new world of great people and great times.
        When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Welcome to PSB!
          god luck with your lessons and your test, and we'll hopefully see you out there!!
          Twigs

Comment

Welcome along to the institution!
            Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

Hello there, hope to see you out on the road soon.
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome along steph!
                If you intend on going for your licence in a couple months, make sure you book your test about a month in advance.
                Also you're just the otherside of the highway to me, so ill keep an eye out for a black gpx getting around!
                Finally, if you intend on getting some lessons, i cant recommend highly enough the guys from Elite, they're just around the corner on Belmont Av, and Great Eastern.

Comment

Hi and welcome.
                  Originally posted by deano68er
                  Originally posted by Sudu
                  Loud?
                  Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Hi Steph, get some lessons under your belt and you can come out on the ladies rides, plus someone will shadow you to the Weekly Social rides or just take you out for some extra riding, a few shadows within cooee of you

Comment

Working...
                    X