Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good god this is scary!

Hello all,

Ok, so I jumped in feet first and bought my first bike a Honda CBR250R - black and damned sexy if I do say so. Trouble is I have no licence but I am working on that.....with a very patient instructor (Hi to Mark at Causeway).

I am getting 'more confident' as the hours increase but would like to try the learner intro rides you guys have on. Can you enlighten me how it works? Deb.
    Debk
    Inactive Member
    Last edited by Debk; 01-05-2011, 09:47 PM.

Hi Debk, welcome to Chaos Central
    The 'In the loop' section has plenty of rides, catering for all levels of experience...

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Welcome to getting on two wheels. Good luck with getting ur licence soon. It's a world of fun.
      Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

You've got a good teacher; I had him for my R class!

Comment

Yer G.Day
          Welcome here
          REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
          (anarchy in english )

Comment

Deb, when you think you are ready to ride in a group post up in the ride thread and ask nicely for a shadow. If someone can pick you up they will

See you out there soon

Comment

Great, thanks for that. I will do that soon.

Look forward to it.

Comment

Deb, come down to the meet point of Tuesday's social ride and say Hi, meet some of us and you'll be a lot less nervous when it comes time to come out and ride with us, you could also bring your gear and come on the ride as a pillion

Comment

Unfortunately can't get there for 6:15/45 on Tues otherwise that would have been awesome. But just checked out the calendar of the weekly newbie rides and you guys have them on Thursday's too which is great. So when the post comes out with details for the 12th I will sign up and head down. Fingers crossed I may even find someone to shadow too

Comment

Welcome along Deb, catch you at a ride soon.

Comment

We're not scary at all, we're all fine upstanding citizens who are good to our mothers and help little old ladies across the road.

Welcome to PSB
                      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Heys. All the best with the whole process.
                        sigpic

Comment

Welocme! Hope you enjoy the learners rides, but if you think the CBR is shockingly fast, I will pretty much pay to see your reaction when you get on a big bike for the first time.

Comment

Welcome along.
                            Originally posted by deano68er
                            Originally posted by Sudu
                            Loud?
                            Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                              Deb, come down to the meet point of Tuesday's social ride and say Hi, meet some of us and you'll be a lot less nervous when it comes time to come out and ride with us, you could also bring your gear and come on the ride as a pillion
                              My New bike Stoney is very pillion friendly. Finally a sportsbike that'll suit me. Should (baited breath) have it at tommorrow nights ride.
                              Sorry you cant make it Deb, but Welcome along.
                              When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Working...
                              X