X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone :)

Hi All,
    Thought i had better say a quick hello,
    I have been a member on here for the past few months and regularly read through new various posts, mainly in the general and in the loop threads, just to see what's going on. but sadly i am yet to make it out to any group rides!!
    I have my learners, and bike ( which i got through the for sale bit on here ) I have had a few lessons with Elite and try to get out as often as i can for a ride to build my confidence and skills, all is going ok so far..... at least i hope it is ^_^ i go for my test at Willagee on Wednesday!!!! (fingers crossed)

So i hope to see you guys out on a ride soon, and maybe if i pass my test i can come on the girls ride coming up soon

Welcome...

Good luck with the test...

Comment

welcome aliz. group rides are great way to quickly build up confidence. the first one you do will be a huge rush.

Comment

Welcome to PSB!
        Good luck with your test and I'm sure we'll see you out there soon!
        Cheers,
        Twigs

Comment

Hiya, hope to see you out and about soon

Ladies dinner ride on Wednesday night, you can drive and meet us for dinner if you're not ready for a group night ride. PM me for details if you haven't seen them elsewhere

Comment

At least you got a bike. All the best with the licensing process.
            sigpic

Comment

oh hi

Comment

G'day and welcome.
                2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                Amen, brother. Amen.
                My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

thanks everybody for your warm welcomes ladies dinner ride sounds great Stoneville, hopefully i can make it i will if i pass my test that day!!
                  Is there any group rides on the monday or tuesday next week before i go for my test??

Comment

Hello & welcome Aliz

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

Comment

Hi & Welcome
                      Definately come on a ladies ride, it would be great to meet you.
                      The more the merrier

Comment

Hey Aliz, welcome along and good luck for your test, if you pass, make sure you make it to the social on Thursday

Comment

Thanks my fingers and toes are crossed hopefully its all good and i shell see u out there Thursday

Comment

Good luck, and welcome.
                            Originally posted by deano68er
                            Originally posted by Sudu
                            Loud?
                            Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Working...
                            X