Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Hi All,

I'm Keith, i've been riding for a few years. I've recently brought myself a 2005 R1 and looking to meet new people to go riding with.

Hi and welcome, plenty of people on here to go riding with, check out "In the Loop', pick a ride and get out there

Comment

Hello Keith, welcome.
      "It moved"

Comment

Hello and Welcome to PSB Keith!
        Hopefully we'll see you out on a friday or tuesday ride soon!
        Twigs

Comment

Hi and welcome.
          Originally posted by deano68er
          Originally posted by Sudu
          Loud?
          Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Thanks everyone for the welcome msgs. I'm not being a snob or anything, and look forward to riding with you all, but i've broken my wrist and will be out of action for about another 5/7 weeks. Hope to see yous all on a Fri night ride soon.

Comment

Bugger mate, hope your wrist gets better soon. Bit hard to ride with that. (Although my dad has ridden with a freshly-relocated shoulder....he tricked the doctors into thinking my mum was going to pick him up )
              Get to one when you can- in the meantime, get acquainted with the forum instead (We don't bite....hard)

Comment

Wish I could fake it, i'm a postie by day, nothing worse than sittn round looking at your ride and not being able to do anything abouy it

Comment

Damn! out of work..
                  those postie bikes look great actually, look like they'd run on the whiff of an oily rag
                  how'd you find them?

Comment

From one newbie to another a big welcome! Hope that wrist heals soon..

You only live once, but live right and once is enough......

Comment

G'day Keith, welcome along mate, make sure you get out to a social ride to meet people soon!

Comment

Working...
                      X