Hey lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey lads

Here's my official hello to the PSB community, I've been lurking for a while but with bike lessons on the way its time to get active I reckon.

A mate and I bought an old beat up '93 ZZR250, and we're fixing up the oil leaks (many) and other issues with the bike (so many) to get her roadworthy, I wonder if anyone here would recognise her?

I'll get some decent pic's when I find my camera cable.

Do people around here have much experience stopping oil leaks on these things? We've just finished stripping the engine down to the crankcase, at which point I dropped a socket in there, and broke off the 'pry point'.

Fun times,
    Zebathin

Welcome and good luck with the rebuild.

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Comment

morning squire
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

darned 'plooters.
          Good luck with the build (Again!)

Comment

Welcome Lad

all the best with the rebuild
            hope ya's get it going

Comment

Hi and welcome, don't get too disheartened with the fix up

Comment

Thanks guys, great to be here. The rebuild certainly has had trying times, but its a lot of fun all up I reckon.

Comment

Welcome along Zeb, congrats on the purchase and goodluck with the rebuild

Comment

Welcome to PSB- hopefully you enjoy the forum.
                    I wish you good luck with your build- I'm sure people can help you with hiccups if you ask them

Comment

Working...
                    X