Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey all

Hey All,

Well no pics yet as i dont have a bike i only got my "L's" yesterday and have my first 3 hour lesson this Sunday YAY!!!
    I dont know much about bikes or riding them so any advice would be gr8.
    I am looking at a new Ninja 250 special ed or a new CBR 250 and will be buying b4 the end of the month. (any advice on these and gear would be gr8)
    Hope to chat to you all soon

welcome to PSB .....

congrates on the learners permit , hope all goes well with your lessons and once you get your licence you wont look back ... great fun on two wheels ...

best of luck in the hunt for a good 250cc bike , alot of good bargains out there at the moment

oz
    WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

Welcome v_ken. Have a ton of fun on PSB and bikes!
      Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

thanks guy's

Comment

Welcome to psb

Comment

Hi and welcome along, congrats on taking the step to much fun on two wheels.

Buying a bike isn't quite like buying a car, with bikes you usually change it out after your first year, so to me it seems very silly to buy new when there are so many decent second hand ones around, doing it this way will save you money for when you purchase your next bike.

Anyway see you out on the road soon

Comment

thanks for the advice stoneville from what i am looking for the new ninja 250 SE is only $6300 and a secondhand one is about $5500 not a lot of diffrence and the new CBR is $6000 still umming and arring about what to get

Comment

Welcome to the nut house Kenneth.

If you're set on buying new, get the Ninja.

Comment

i think ya jedi mind tricks have worked might go down on monday and buy it hehehehe

Comment

Welcome to PSB- I'd love to see photos of your new purchase

Comment

will post them when i get it

Comment

Afternoon V_ken, welcome along mate, i also faced the same decision that you did only a month ago, honestly, wait till you get your licence so you can go and test ride both, after i got my licence, i sat at the shops all afternoon trying to decide which bike, it took me 4 hours and i settled on the Ninja 250R SE, love it and haven't looked back at all!

Goodluck in your decision

Comment

Yeah, good luck! It took me two years before I was able to get started (mostly getting the money together for a bike, training class, and the gear), and man, that felt like a loooooong two years. Hopefully your month will seem like a few days...

Comment

Working...
                          X