Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello: Bentley Riders

Hi all

Been a lurker for some time. Hasn't been riding for over 8 years and recently got the itch and went off to purchase a R class bike. Am trying to put some miles on getting used to riding again, so hence this post to look for a riding buddy.

If you dont mind constantly waiting for me (because I'm sloooooow), have lotsa patience, dont want a big crowd and getting lost in one, please drop me a PM. I stay in Bentley, and hoping to do the early sunny morning weekends ride around Perth.

Cheers
    Ben

Welcome Ben ....

Great intro mate well done, everyone starts at the bottom riding so don't be so hard on yourself ...
    Good luck on the riding and keep an eye out for stonies threads for learner/newbie rides

Oz
    WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

Hello.

Contrary to Ozy's suggestion, maybe don't hit up Stoney's lnr/wsr rides if you want a quiet blat. They can be pretty big groups (which if I read right, is not what you're after?).
      Originally posted by Ferris
      I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Welcome along Ben, although the weekly social ride can attract a large number of people, it is slow paced so all riders can stick together, you certainly wouldn't get left behind when 250 riders like myself dont!

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Comment

Welcome to PSB Ben. Just curious... what bike do you have?

Comment

Thanks for all the replies, its encouraging.

- joining stony's ride or any organised ride, what happens if a bike breaks down?
              - yes i prefer smaller parties. Just a personal thing.
              - i ride an old 1200 bike, nothing fancy. Biggest i rode before was a 1100 so this is kindda new territory.

Ben

Comment

Hi and welcome.
                Originally posted by deano68er
                Originally posted by Sudu
                Loud?
                Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Originally posted by rsoption View Post
                  Thanks for all the replies, its encouraging.

- joining stony's ride or any organised ride, what happens if a bike breaks down?
                  - yes i prefer smaller parties. Just a personal thing.
                  - i ride an old 1200 bike, nothing fancy. Biggest i rode before was a 1100 so this is kindda new territory.

Ben
                  We take care of them come and say Hi, there is a place in the ride for most people, you aren't far away from the meet point so rock up and say Hi and meet some of us, then decide from there, you have your licence, you can peel off whenever you want

Comment

Howdy, hope to see you out there soon

Comment

Working...
                    X