Hello to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to you

Hey to everyone, I've been looking on this site a lot and have found it extremely helpful in many aspects. Looking for my first ROAD bike as i have been riding dirt and all that exp. riding (I'm not being a cocky noob, Im just sayin its not my first bike )
    So given I've done a fair amount of research - moving forward to look at buying a bike right...
    Passed my R-E class 2nd phase with a clean sheet so I'm capable at riding.
    Question is on test riding bikes - obv. only if serious about buy it, and if I have a shadow, would it be 'allowed' that I test ride the bike I'm going to buy?

sorry if its a stupid question - not many contacts who have ridden bikes long enough
    thanks in advance

thanks know anything bout R-E class test rides?
    up to the seller???

Comment

Up to seller... For dealer, less likely... But call them or get someone to test ride it for you... Find someone on Psb willing to let you try their bike... I have only test ridden big bikes... Only one dealer wouldn't let me of the many I went to... But with a 250, people don't usually keep them once they have r class so I bought the cheapest i could find... Not the most reliable but it got me knowledgeable enough to be confident enough to step up... Good luck ... Got your eye on anything in particular?
      Originally posted by wattsie
      "He's hung like a moose and his name is Kloun" - Huggys mum

Comment

Hi and welcome, so you've done the 25 hours?

If you have your RE licence, then you can go test ride bikes owned by anyone that will let you, start off at the bike shops Heaps of decent bikes for sale in here though

Comment

Oh my post was assuming you were leaner and have shadow... If you have license then no worries ... Have a look and jump on one... If you line it take it for a ride

Comment

hi baxter

Comment

Originally posted by Sudu View Post
              ...leaner and have shadow...
              Not an overweight vampire then? That's too bad- Ive got a lot of questions

Hi Baxter
              Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground...

Comment

Haha woops... iPhone auto correct

Comment

thanks Sudu, sorry i havent made it clear enough - I am on my 2nd phase RE class doing hours. tried my luck with dealers but na haha
                  so if the seller allowed me to test ride their bike, i would need a shadow right?
                  Fully faired bikes in general atm, got my eye on a few...

Comment

Yea you need a shadow... Did you phone the dealers? Tell them you will brin a shadow and that you have done the practical side of your test

Comment

Welcome to PSB.

Check the shadows thread in the 250 section for people who can help you out in your area.
                      Originally posted by deano68er
                      Originally posted by Sudu
                      Loud?
                      Enough to make ya hard

Comment

If your name is anything to go by you'll be looking for a 2nd bike in a few short months

welcome

Comment

Another Baxter? Really? Was 1 not enough?

Bundys in the fridge over there dude <----, make yourself at home. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilbara Princess View Post
                            Another Baxter? Really? Was 1 not enough?

Bundys in the fridge over there dude <----, make yourself at home. Welcome aboard.
                            But this baxter has 3 xs

Extreme baxter? Or x-rated baxter?

Comment

Working...
                            X