Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flown in with my gixxer

Hi all

Have just arrived in Perth and must say how impressed I am with the number and quality of sports bike out on the road around Perth. Gold!!

On thing I am wondering though is where do all these sports bikes go to prevent getting square tyres...?

Anyhow am enjoying reading PSB and hope to see you all out there, I'll be the one on the Yoshi'd blue and white K8 GSXR 750.

Welcome! head to the In the loop section and tag along on a few rides to find some twisty's, preferably country rides.
    "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

Gday mate

The mitchell or kwinana freeway, stay rubber side down champ

Comment

Hi and welcome along, get out on a ride or two and say Hi and you're get to know the roads pretty quick, a study of Google maps will help as well

Comment

Thanks guys.

I may have been allowed to park on the footpath in Melbourne but there is nothing there to like PSB. Am getting straight onto in the loop.... and google maps!!

One more question I would appreciate advice on is what works when it is +40deg and you aren't comfortable riding in shorts and thongs? No brainer to wear the right gear, but the leather jacket and Draggin jeans are getting a little toasty at times...

Thanks

Comment

Get yourself a mesh jacket and some summer gloves not much else you can do. Wish we had the liberty of foot path parking like Melbourne, we are the nanny state for a reason
            "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

Get a camel back, half fill it and freeze it over night, fill to the top in the morning and wear under your jacket against a t shrt, this will help for the first few hours.
              Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Originally posted by Arwon View Post
                Get a camel back, half fill it and freeze it over night, fill to the top in the morning and wear under your jacket against a t shrt, this will help for the first few hours.
                Nice tip! Welcome barbs

Comment

Working...
                X