New Girl :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Girl :)

Hi, I'm Jaimee-Louise. Lived in Perth for about 18 months, recently resigned from nursing and currently doing a chef's apprenticeship. Still on my L plates and actively looking for a shadow (preferrably female) if anyone is keen... I complete my riding test for my R-E license in April, so I'm really looking forward to getting into the riding community to meet new people with similar interests and go to places I haven't been before.

My partner has a motorbike too, so we are hoping to get our licenses together and have some adventures together and make some memories.

Hi and welcome. Check out the learner newbie ride in the " in the loop" section and come along to a ride. There is also a list of shadows available in the "two fiddy & lams" section

Comment

Re: New Girl

Welcome to psb
      Originally posted by Canada
      Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

Comment

Welcome lets get on some rides!

Comment

Hi and welcome along

Post up in a ride thread if you want to go along and wait and see if someone can pick you up on the way through We were just in your area last Tuesday night

Comment

Welcome along... I'm happy to shadow you and your partner for the ride on Thursday ... However I am a male
            Originally posted by wattsie
            "He's hung like a moose and his name is Kloun" - Huggys mum

Comment

Yer G-Day
              REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
              (anarchy in english )

Comment

Hi, welcome.

Comment

Welcome. Get onto one of Stoneville's rides. It's a good place to meet and greet others including members of the kitchen.

Comment

Hi Jaimee & welcome to the PSB nuthouse!

I'm happy to do a bit of shadowing for you when I get back from the UK in 12 days! Drop me a PM.. Oh, and I'm female too

You only live once, but live right and once is enough......

Comment

Welcome Jaimee
                      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                      Originally posted by Phildo
                      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                      Originally posted by filbert
                      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Happy Riding Jaimee

Remember not to take this place toooo serious now and good call dropping the line in about your man otherwise the fly would be a swarming .^_^

Ride safe now and enjoy cookie...chef

Comment

Working...
                        X