X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1098SF
    replied
    Happy Riding Jaimee

Remember not to take this place toooo serious now and good call dropping the line in about your man otherwise the fly would be a swarming .^_^

Ride safe now and enjoy cookie...chef

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Welcome Jaimee

Leave a comment:

• Jezzabelle
    replied
    Hi Jaimee & welcome to the PSB nuthouse!

I'm happy to do a bit of shadowing for you when I get back from the UK in 12 days! Drop me a PM.. Oh, and I'm female too

Leave a comment:

• D'Artagnan
    replied
    Welcome. Get onto one of Stoneville's rides. It's a good place to meet and greet others including members of the kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• Nine
    replied
    Hi, welcome.

Leave a comment:

• shan
    replied
    Yer G-Day

Leave a comment:

• Kloun
    replied
    Welcome along... I'm happy to shadow you and your partner for the ride on Thursday ... However I am a male

Leave a comment:

• Stoneville
    replied
    Hi and welcome along

Post up in a ride thread if you want to go along and wait and see if someone can pick you up on the way through We were just in your area last Tuesday night

Leave a comment:

• thecreole
    replied
    Welcome lets get on some rides!

Leave a comment:

• Rennis
    replied
    Re: New Girl

Welcome to psb

Leave a comment:

• Farbs
    replied
    Hi and welcome. Check out the learner newbie ride in the " in the loop" section and come along to a ride. There is also a list of shadows available in the "two fiddy & lams" section

Leave a comment:

• Jaimee
    started a topic New Girl :)

New Girl :)

Hi, I'm Jaimee-Louise. Lived in Perth for about 18 months, recently resigned from nursing and currently doing a chef's apprenticeship. Still on my L plates and actively looking for a shadow (preferrably female) if anyone is keen... I complete my riding test for my R-E license in April, so I'm really looking forward to getting into the riding community to meet new people with similar interests and go to places I haven't been before.

My partner has a motorbike too, so we are hoping to get our licenses together and have some adventures together and make some memories.
Working...
X