Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rider

Hi guys,

I've recently attained my R-E license and bought a 2013 Ninja 300. Absolutely loving it so far, have had no issues with the bike but I am well aware of my limited experience and am doing some advanced training shortly. Went for a ride to York on the long weekend, it is just awesome around the hills and local areas now that Spring is finally here.

Well looking forward to heaps of discussions and meeting some of you in the near future.

Chris

P.S. I have tried to add a .jpg photo as an attachment but the 'Attachments' tool is not working for me. Might need some help with that if it continues to be an issue.

Welcome Chris; enjoy the new bike. You need to host photos on an image hosting site like Photobucket, PSB's servers got a little full so can no longer host directly.

Comment

Hi Chris! We meet again! Hope to do another ride this Sunday. Waiting on Stu!...Hope you can make it...Cheers...

Comment

Hi and welcome

We were also playing in and around York on the weekend, we went out on Monday.

See you around

Comment

Thanks

Thanks all. I will start using Photobucket or something so I can keep all my photos in one place.

Tsar Kizitski, would like to go for another ride soon mate but this weekend I am going to be flat out with a uni assignment. Three more to go then it's Summer time!
          Last edited by Chris1108; 04-10-2013, 05:15 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

Not a problem, mate! The weather isn't looking too good either...

Comment

Working...
            X