Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Hyo on the streets

Hey everyone,
    Just passed my R-E the other week and picked up a 2010 Hyo with my tax return
    Having fun, just cruising around but already i want to upgrade to a big boy license. Oh well i guess it will have to do for now.
    Got a few things planned for it, already have a BMC air filter and a K&N Oil filter ready to go in, along with new sparks, brake pads, brake fluid and oil.
    Stupid me didn't really look at the mechanical aspect of the bike until after I had bought it, already paying for it in labour having to scrub the sh*t out of the chain to get the filth out of it. Looked almost as if it had never been looked after - hopefully it's at a better home now hehe. Dad's a mechanic so we'll have some fun bringing some life back into the beast
    Anyway, I live way north of the river, up in the Quinns Rocks area but if you ever see a red hyo around the Joondalup, Mindarie, Butler Quinns area, make sure to give me a wave, even if it's out of your cage haha.
    Gonna buy some psb stickers some time soon too (when i get around to it) to make it easier for you all to spot me

hey mate welcome along.

Im in banksia grove and also ride a red/black hyo. We'll probably run into each other soon enough

Comment

Welcome welcome!

Glad to see another rider on the streets and on PSB.
      "Who the hell steals a Ninja 250?"
      "People who enjoy the rush of theft but dislike the rush of speed..."

Comment

Hi and welcome along

Originally posted by JustAnotherHyo View Post
        Gonna buy some psb stickers some time soon too (when i get around to it) to make it easier for you all to spot me
        Just don't get them made in that name, think of something different you can have as your own and carry you through to your next bike and beyond, you have 30 days to think about it!

Comment

Originally posted by whytey View Post
          Im in banksia grove and also ride a red/black hyo. We'll probably run into each other soon enough
          Target fixation is a bitch...

Welcome along [MENTION=46563]JustAnotherHyo[/MENTION], enjoy your stay

Comment

I'm right near you. If you ever want to go for ride send me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
              Just don't get them made in that name, think of something different you can have as your own and carry you through to your next bike and beyond, you have 30 days to think about it!
              Yeah I know what you mean - the only other nickname I've ever gone by though is Zeus, and when I looked up that name here it turns out that he/she was a banned member

Maybe I'll just throw a number on the end so people know that I'm the new one haha

Comment

Working...
              X