Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Hello to all

Hi everyone,

New to the scene. Joined up earlier in July but just spent about 3 months lurking, using the search function and reading all there is... so much stuff i found useful like Robbo's guides, the buying a motorcycle guides, insurance and my all time favourite the PSB quit smoking thread.

Passed this week, after some instruction from Down Under riders and Streetwise (both really, really great). I have 2 motorcycles as well but i'll probably sell one. Both are 250ccs, one is a Ninja 250r and the other is a 1982 GSX 250 E. Looking to get out and ride as much as I can, will try to get onto the newbie rides as well, i've pretty much got all my gear sorted. I'm really new and looking to learn as much as I can and meet some of you on the weekly rides as well. After starting riding i'm glad i did i love it so much.

Im gonna try posting photos of my motorcycles now.....
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

cheers!
    to split without splatting.

morning!

welcome aboard
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

cheers barfridge

Im NOR and go to UWA, anyone want a beer or go for a ride just ask im happy to be on the bike.

Comment

Nice intro
        Welcome here dude
        REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
        (anarchy in english )

Comment

welcome along

keep both bikes and cafe' the suzuki

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Solid intro.

See ya out there dude

Comment

Welcome to psb
              Originally posted by Canada
              Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

Comment

Originally posted by potato View Post
                welcome along

^^^ Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by potato View Post
                  welcome along

yeah i did have good think actually. read the cafe racers thread and the projects threads. even ordered my workshop manual, had a look online for parts..... but i lack a very important component.... i have no fucking mechanical sense and that shit seems overwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by jeromey View Post
                    yeah i did have good think actually. read the cafe racers thread and the projects threads. even ordered my workshop manual, had a look online for parts..... but i lack a very important component.... i have no fucking mechanical sense and that shit seems overwhelming.
                    Welcome along.

It really doesn't take that much effort to learn and gather a few tools. Most mechanics now days is a matter of R & R, remove and replace. The days of using a file to repair parts is gone. Having said that, turning a bike into a cafe is another story altogether. But hey the folks who've done it have two arms and two legs, two eyes and two ears just like YOU! So why not have a crack, what's the worst that can happen?

See you out there some time.

Comment

Working...
                    X