Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi PSB

Hi all,

new to the forum have gained some really good advice reading thru some of the threads. I have had about 10-12 lessons with Cody a CR motorcycle training he has been great I would recommend him to anyone. So I have my test this Friday at Morley getting pretty nervous lol but feel ready So looking at getting a cb500f because it seems to be a good commuting bike. So looking forward to getting to a learner ride a meeting you all.

Cheers
    slink_51

Hi and welcome along

Friday - Relax and breathe, head check, don't get too wrapped up in the test jitters, if you have done the preparation you will be fine

Comment

Welcome here.
      Hope the test gose well, then its time to relearn and learn to ride to survive .
      REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
      (anarchy in english )

Comment

Thanks guys yeah I'm hoping I won't be nervous on the day just need to remember my basics

Comment

Welcome along... good luck on the test... and cb500f is a great commuter bike...
          Originally posted by wattsie
          "He's hung like a moose and his name is Kloun" - Huggys mum

Comment

Hi to this place

Good luck

Comment

Welcome and good luck.

I did all my lessons with Cody after absolutely 0% bike experience and passed first time. Excellent instructor so you should be fine.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I can't agree more boeman very good instructor really knows his stuff and happy to answer any questions.

Comment

welcome and good luck friday. make sure you smash that indicator button like your 13 with your girlfriend next to you at the drive-in/movies.

Comment

Welcome mate

Comment

Working...
                    X