Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

Hello all,

My name is Bryan, thought I did sign up and share some of my biking experience as well as learning from others, and also hopefully meet some new fellow bikers. I live in Dianella and work in the city.

I finally got myself a bike after having a RE license for 4 years, the new LAMS rules pushed me over the line, as I wasn't too keen on the 250cc and wanted something bigger to learn.

Anyway, hope to see you all out on the road and safe riding ^_^

Welcome, from a fellow area dweller...
    Few of us on here actually and the numbers seem to be growing.

I have seen a CFMoto heading down Surrey Street toward Coode Street some afternoons...

Oh - BTW, you do know that you could have gone for your R class test a year after obtaining your RE licence, right? Upon passing the R class test, you could have bought any bike you wanted... I wouldnt condone completely missing all of your time on an RE bike and jumping straight on an R class bike if you hadnt been riding within that year or whatever, but you didnt really have to wait 4 years for LAMS to come in...

Comment

That's true, I have been told it's not wise to jump straight into a R class bike, and also not keen on a 250 for a year and then having to sell it. With the new rules I can ride a 650 for as long as I like and switch when I feel like it, so it's kinda like riding a bigger bike with a RE license.

Don't think that's me, I usually use on Alexander and Morley Dr.

You are right, I notice there's a group called Team Dianella haha.

- - - Updated - - -

That's true, I have been told it's not wise to jump straight into a R class bike, and also not keen on a 250 for a year and then having to sell it. With the new rules I can ride a 650 for as long as I like and switch when I feel like it, so it's kinda like riding a bigger bike with a RE license.

Don't think that's me, I usually use on Alexander and Morley Dr.

You are right, I notice there's a group called Team Dianella haha.

Comment

Hi and welcome along

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by shiva View Post
            What I was meaning was, having let 4 years lapse since getting your RE anyway you could have tested for your R class and if you passed, could have bought a Ducati (provided you had enough money and like posing and coffee!), a Jap SBK or basically any bike you wanted, without restriction... Would save you having to sell the 650 or converting 'when you feel like it', when (not if, it is inevitable!) you want something bigger / better / faster!

Nevertheless, good that you are on a bike all the same. See you around!

Comment

Welcome to psb
              Originally posted by Canada
              Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty32 View Post
                What I was meaning was, having let 4 years lapse since getting your RE anyway you could have tested for your R class and if you passed, could have bought a Ducati (provided you had enough money and like posing and coffee!), a Jap SBK or basically any bike you wanted, without restriction... Would save you having to sell the 650 or converting 'when you feel like it', when (not if, it is inevitable!) you want something bigger / better / faster!

Nevertheless, good that you are on a bike all the same. See you around!

Yeah good point, I guess I also lost interest in bikes in those years too. Not until a few of my mates and work colleagues started getting their license/bikes. Oh well, can undo the pass. I got a bike now to ride with at least, see you around

Comment

Working...
                X