Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Hello

Hi
    Originally from Geraldton. Spent the last 7 years in Western Victoria. Recently moved back to Perth.

Currently riding a 2005 Ducati Monster 1000s DS.

Work FIFO (8/6) at Karara as a Lab Tech and met Shakey on site last week - who told me about this place.

Looking for rides out of Perth (my poor air cooled Duc dislikes traffic lights as much as me!) preferably on week days.

Would post a photo if I could work out how. No upload/browse button when I 'manage attachments'.
    Last edited by heatherp; 04-12-2013, 05:05 PM.

Welcome! I do a bit of work for Karara on the Downer EDI side of things.

you have to use an external host for pictures. Try Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing or imgur: the simple image sharer
    Originally posted by Desmo
    Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Welcome to PSB.

Good luck with the pics...

Comment

Hi and welcome along, there are a few ladies on FIFO that might be up for a ride if your swings match

The ladies Xmas dinner is on the 18th of you are in town, we might have a place left, not sure though, should be around 30 of us there if you want to join in

Comment

Will always say hello to fellow ex-Geraldtonites

Welcome, make sure you have a look around, there is plenty of useful stuff on here
          Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

welcome along ducatisti

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Welcome
              "It moved"

Comment

welcome n enjoy

Comment

Working...
                X