Just thought I'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought I'd

pop back in and say gday - after 18 months without a steed, that is all shortly to change so will have to drop back in some more.

Hope everyone is doing well and hope to see you again soon on a WNR or FNR in the new year. Meanwhile, have a safe and happy festive season peeps.

Cheers

Simon

i remember you from the Scarborough surf club !

welcome back

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

I remember you from all over the place. Hope you, the little lady and the little one are well
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Welcome back I did actually wonder where you'd got to when a subject of your expertise came up a while back...

All the best for the silly season
        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

hiya Simon welcome back to 2 wheels

you still working at the same place ? a friend of mine from swimming has started there a few months ago

Comment

Hello geeza!

Comment

welcome back
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Yeah G-Day
                REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                (anarchy in english )

Comment

Come on out...

Comment

Originally posted by ButtNekid View Post
                    pop back in and say gday - after 18 months without a steed, that is all shortly to change so will have to drop back in some more.

Hope everyone is doing well and hope to see you again soon on a WNR or FNR in the new year. Meanwhile, have a safe and happy festive season peeps.

Cheers

Simon
                    Damn.

The planet just stopped rotating for a few seconds.

Awesome.
                    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Working...
                    X