Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi There! Have You Seen My Bike?

Hello All,

I join this forum in unfortunate circumstances, I didn't even realise it existed previously. I hope I'm posting this in the appropriate forum.

My motorbike was stolen from my house in the Fremantle area on Friday night. :

So, it's a long shot, but if anyone spots this red 2011 Triumph Street Triple R with a carbon tipped exhaust hanging around somewhere, please report it.
    The police say there is a likely chance it will be dumped.
    It was sporting VIC plate 1E2MG, but that could have been removed/swapped.

I would really appreciate any help or information to get it back.

I'm having trouble uploading photos to this site, but will put one up as soon as I've got it figured out.

Catch you soon, happy riding.

Brett

Hi Brett, haven't seen your bike, but to show us what it looks like, upload the image to photobucket or similar and paste a link to it here inside [img] tags. That should do the trick.

Comment

im on the internet too much
      Originally posted by Rich...
      You got me in trouble...

Comment

For all you Triumph owners, its pretty obvious that your bikes are being targeted because they do not have an immobilizer. Use a disk lock or some sort of lock to slow them down. they appear to be opportunist related thefts.

do yourself a favour.
        Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Originally posted by Arwon View Post
          For all you Triumph owners, its pretty obvious that your bikes are being targeted because they do not have an immobilizer. .
          Nah. It's because they're the most awesome bikes on the road....or in the ute/van/hedge
          "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

Thanks Sookie!

Yeah, I agree about the immobilizer, though they broke into my house and stole the keys- along with our jewellery and Christmas presents.
            With my next bike I'm going to look into GPS trackers...

Bastards, I'm really missing that bike

Comment

Originally posted by weggs View Post
              Thanks Sookie!

Yeah, I agree about the immobilizer, though they broke into my house and stole the keys- along with our jewellery and Christmas presents.
              With my next bike I'm going to look into GPS trackers...
              + Floorsafe FTW

Comment

+ Insurance FTW

Really bad new weggs. Hate seeing some arsehole taking stuff of someone else, specially with the grin it put on your dial.

D'ja the bike at Melbourne Ducati , just up the road from the Peter Stevens stores and Triumph???
                Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ReCon View Post
                  + Insurance FTW

Really bad new weggs. Hate seeing some arsehole taking stuff of someone else, specially with the grin it put on your dial.

D'ja the bike at Melbourne Ducati , just up the road from the Peter Stevens stores and Triumph???
                  I just got a call from the police, they've found it undamaged out near Bridgetown!! I can get it in the new year
                  Well picked ReCon, that is exactly where I bought the bike from.
                  The bike was insured, just would have been hard to find one as tidy as mine for the price I paid- hence why I brought it over from Melbs

Comment

Onya mate!

Glad the bike is on the way back to it's family..
                    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X