Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All!

Guys/Gals!

Just thought I would take this opportunity to officially say hi! My name is Justin, I am a 30 yo PSB Supporter. I have been following the forums for info, a laugh, etc etc since the day I joined (Nov 2012). I officially got my RE coming up for nearly a year ago now (everyone told me how quick the year would go on my 250 and they were right!!) - have been doing my time on 2012 NINJA 250r SE. Have my R booked in for very early Feb '14. Looking at purchasing my 1000 shortly. Really impressed with the forum and all the knowledge that it's supporters provide.

I look forward to seeing you all out there!

Kind Regards

Justin

A belated Hi to you, you should have come out and met some of us and had some fun on your 250 before you upgrade!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
      A belated Hi to you, you should have come out and met some of us and had some fun on your 250 before you upgrade!!
      Gday mate, yeah still not too late for the 250, though I am currently looking for gsxr1000 lack of presence of '08 models in the market is making me lean toward spending the extra dosh on a run out '13 model!

Either way will be out there soon!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X