Perth Hills fire Charity Bike Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth Hills fire Charity Bike Ride

All PSB members and friends. We're all aware of the devastating news recently regarding the fires in the Perth hills and those poor people that have lost their homes. I'm in the process of organising a charity bike ride to collect funds to help those involved. Meeting place will be Bunnings on Ranford Road, Saturday 25th January 2014, 07:00am heading to Scarborough for a coffee stop, returning to a venue (to be decided) for a sausage sizzle finishing up with a raffle. Im in the process of now of approaching establishments who will contribute to the cause (raffles & snags) and assist us raise some serious funding for those people who have lost everything.

I've done this before with white and pink ribbon rides in Queensland so all ready to run this one.

I suggest the following.

1. Entry fee $10 (to be paid on the morning of the ride)
    2. Raffles $1 per ticket...... will be some great bargains to be had here
    3. Sausage sizzle provided free by the publican or we donate $1 per snagger. (patrons may chose to buy bar food if preferred).

I will contact local newspapers in order to raise more funding and Police to advise route to be taken so we have the all clear.

Come on people. Bikers over the last few months have had a bad rap. Lets show Joe Public what we are capable of.

your support on this issue will be recognised and greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

JayPee

P.S. Contact me direct for any queries, Ideas or questions on (0409493440) 24/7 or on this website.
Working...
X