Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from sunny Margaret River

Hi all,
    Just introducing myself. I bought a pocket rocket about an hour ago. Then I bought a new battery for it as it didn't have one. Then I registered here.
    Anyway, the decal on the back says CEMOTO. Apart from that, I know nothing about it. It does run though.
    I'll post a pic this evening and hopefully someone can tell me a bit more about it, or if there are any members down my way I'd love to meet.
    It is missing the seat, but I'm sure I'll be able to either make or buy one. It's red, but I will most likely change that in the not too distant future.
    Most likely is I'll strip it down and make it look like new. Speedo says up to 60mph.....
    It's got head and tail lights, but the right rear blinker cover is missing.
    Anyway, I'd love to hear from anyone who can offer advice and or tips. I haven't ridden for a few years, but will be getting my body armour and helmet sent over from my mate in Queensland where it is in storage.
    Maybe this will convince me to finally get a bike licence. I know you can't ride these on the road, but will be checking out regs etc to find out where I can ride this little beast.
    Anyway, that's it for now.....
    Ride safe all
Working...
X