Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie alert

Hi guys
    Just joined, just got my L's and just bought a bike!!!
    Keen to come along to a ride or two once I find a shadow
    I've got a Ninja 250r and looking forward to having some fun!
    ✌️
    Originally posted by Macca
    The Correct number of bikes to own is n+1, where n equals the number of bikes you currently own (This is simplified and doesn't take into account the wife modifier )

Hey hows it going new member to the site also, what part of Perth are you living in? re looking for a shadow?

Comment

welcome along, pretty good choice of bike nice an light, cheap as chips to run, great looking 250 and they look bigger then they are!. whens you pda booked for?
      "Insert signature here"

Comment

Ive got it booked for late march (only one I could get) but my instructor said ill be good to do it well before then!
        I'm just in doubleview kimjon
        Originally posted by Macca
        The Correct number of bikes to own is n+1, where n equals the number of bikes you currently own (This is simplified and doesn't take into account the wife modifier )

Comment

Hi, welcome etc... Keep checking the online PDA bookings and when anything comes up, even a day earlier, grab it!

Comment

Youngman, there's no need to feel down
            I said Youngman, pick yourself off the ground
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Youngman View Post
              Ive got it booked for late march (only one I could get) but my instructor said ill be good to do it well before then!
              I'm just in doubleview kimjon
              There are a couple of shadows that live fairly close to you When you are ready give them a shout out Check the Shadow thread in the Two Fiddy LAMS section

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                Youngman, there's no need to feel down
                I said Youngman, pick yourself off the ground
                Not gay at all barfy
                Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...

Comment

Working...
                X