Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone!

G'Day guys and girls

I recently purchased a '06 CBR1000RR after not having a bike for over a year. I got my first (dirt) bike when I was 10 years old, a CR80 and I've had the bug ever since. I've had a range of dirt bikes from a KX125 and 250 to a YFZ450 quad witch I still own. As soon as I could I got my motorbike license and purchased a '89 CBR250 Jap import With under1200 kms on it (this was in 2009). I sold the 250 and didn't have a bike for a while untill my mate lent me his '05 R6 while he was traveling overseas for 5 months. I've ridden a few harleys and some friends were trying to get me to buy one instead but there all noise and to slow for me (plus I dont have the attitude like most harley riders haha).

I purchased the Fireblade on my last R&R and I'm counting down the days till I get to ride her agian. I wouldn't mind talking to other people who ride CBRs or any other street bikes for that matter. Also I would love to do a track day to experience the full capacity of the Blade and further my riding skills and knowledge. Looking foward to reading thru the forum.

Cheers
    Jimmy

Welcome to PSB Jimmy.

I can't say that I know anything technical about my CBR except that it just feels right. And it's awesome on the track. Give it a go and see for yourself.

Comment

Hi and welcome along

The Honda's aren't too bad, I'm only tootling around on a 600 for my commute

As to Trakdays, you're best to check out the website and get on the Trakdayz facebook page so you can keep up with when the days are releaed, they sell out in under 1/2 an hour!

Comment

Working...
      X