Hello People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello People

Returned Rider............Not Ridden for 30yrs, been gonna get back into Biking ever since, finally took the plunge and bought a Bike again !

Had a couple of lessons and working towards getting my re licence, seems a lot more complicated than it was years ago.

First Bike was a Suzuki GT 250, no formal training, only a mate who explained how to change gears and how to use the brakes haha

Welcome...

Get that licence and get out there...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich... View Post
      Welcome...

Cheers Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Rich... View Post
        Welcome...

+1 and take it easy out there, the bikes have a lot more poke these days
        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
        Originally posted by Phildo
        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
        Originally posted by filbert
        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Yeah G-Day
          REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
          (anarchy in english )

Comment

Hi and welcome along

Who is your Instructor, there are a couple of good ones in the area

Do you have a shadow? Should be a few people that might be able to take you out and about, keep an eye out in 'In the Loop' for rides and post up if you would like to go out on the ride

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
              Hi and welcome along

Who is your Instructor, there are a couple of good ones in the area

Do you have a shadow? Should be a few people that might be able to take you out and about, keep an eye out in 'In the Loop' for rides and post up if you would like to go out on the ride
              Last Instructor was Chris from Grunts in Swan View who is really good and a smashing bloke also, the difficulty however is finding time to have a lesson.
              My Son in Law has offered to shadow and pass on a few tips, so for the next couple of weeks i'll make do with a weekly Sunday practice and try ironing out the rustiness, when I feel more confident I'll book a Test Date and arrange maybe a couple of Instructor Lessons prior to the Test.
              That's the Plan anyhow.
              Definitely interested in a Group Ride though, i'll keep an eye on the 'in the loop' section, thanks for the Tip.

Comment

Working...
              X