• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Geese
    replied
    Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
    Hi and welcome along

Who is your Instructor, there are a couple of good ones in the area

Do you have a shadow? Should be a few people that might be able to take you out and about, keep an eye out in 'In the Loop' for rides and post up if you would like to go out on the ride
    Last Instructor was Chris from Grunts in Swan View who is really good and a smashing bloke also, the difficulty however is finding time to have a lesson.
    My Son in Law has offered to shadow and pass on a few tips, so for the next couple of weeks i'll make do with a weekly Sunday practice and try ironing out the rustiness, when I feel more confident I'll book a Test Date and arrange maybe a couple of Instructor Lessons prior to the Test.
    That's the Plan anyhow.
    Definitely interested in a Group Ride though, i'll keep an eye on the 'in the loop' section, thanks for the Tip.

Leave a comment:

• Stoneville
    replied
    Hi and welcome along

Who is your Instructor, there are a couple of good ones in the area

Do you have a shadow? Should be a few people that might be able to take you out and about, keep an eye out in 'In the Loop' for rides and post up if you would like to go out on the ride

Leave a comment:

• shan
    replied
    Yeah G-Day

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Originally posted by Rich... View Post
    Welcome...

Get that licence and get out there...
    +1 and take it easy out there, the bikes have a lot more poke these days

Leave a comment:

• Wild Geese
    replied
    Originally posted by Rich... View Post
    Welcome...

Cheers Rich

Leave a comment:

• Rich...
    replied
    Welcome...

Leave a comment:

• Wild Geese
    started a topic Hello People

Hello People

Returned Rider............Not Ridden for 30yrs, been gonna get back into Biking ever since, finally took the plunge and bought a Bike again !

Had a couple of lessons and working towards getting my re licence, seems a lot more complicated than it was years ago.

First Bike was a Suzuki GT 250, no formal training, only a mate who explained how to change gears and how to use the brakes haha
Working...
X