No announcement yet.

New Member who has just bought a bike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member who has just bought a bike!

Hey everyone,

I'm a Kiwi who has been here in Perth 2 years, have been thinking of getting my licence for a while and finally got the time to get the learners permit. So I went and purchased a 2012 Ninja 250!

Have had a scooter in NZ and have been on a couple of bikes before, but nothing for a long time, so its exciting to now jump onto the Ninja!

Will be looking for a shadow in Padbury area, if anyone is available, happy to pay fuel or something.

Cheers everyone, and ill see you on the road!

Dillon

Hello.

Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Dillon.
      ...- -.- -.... -- .- -...

Comment

Hey Bud. What part of NZ are ya from? Welcom from one Kiwi learner to another Im in Darch btw so we will have to organise a ride sometime..
        A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.

Comment

Welcome to PSB!
          "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Hi and welcome along

See you out there soon

Comment

Mount maunganui! Thanks! And yea sound great, would be great to sort out a ride!

Comment

Welcome aboard. Just don't ride it at any speed faster than you prepared to fall off at, for the first few weeks or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Dillonjk View Post
                  Mount maunganui! Thanks! And yea sound great, would be great to sort out a ride!
                  Ah ha, Northie eh, pity about that, though I wont hold it against ya
                  Jk

If ya head out on any LNR Rides, let me know and we can meet up NOR and head to the meet point.
                  A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.

Comment

Might be going Thur night! Hopefully, cant wait to take her for a spin!

Comment

make sure you post in the LNR ride thread (if you havent already) about getting a shadow. Sooner rather than later etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X