Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Another newbie here,

I’m looking for members who live south of the river for possible shadow. I live in Beaconsfield/South Fremantle.

At the moment I’m going through my LAMS and hoping to do the test at the end of this month or first week of December.

In the meantime I'm trying to get as much riding done during the weekends or weekday evenings.

If you don’t mind please add me as a friend.

Many thanks.

CJ
    Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
    Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Are you gonna change your username to BikeTWO when you get your next bike?
    Welcome & enjoy!

Oh and check "In The Loop" section for rides, there's a learner one on tomorrow evening.
    look where you want to go~

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome Olorin, I don't think I can buy another bike in a hurry mate I went to "In the Loop" and sent some PMs to members living in SOR. Yes, you can say the stalking has officially started and pretty soon people might call me "stalker" rather than BikeONE lol.
      Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

exan

Comment

Hi [MENTION=54382]BikeONE[/MENTION] and welcome. I can shadow RE (LAMS), but out of town until 11th Nov. See you soon
        If it's good to ya, it's good for ya!

Comment

Best make your own LFS thread, you get generous randoms that will offer to shadow.
          Or if attending the weekly "Learner / Newbie Ride" just post straight in the thread, usually someone will pick you up.
          look where you want to go~

Comment

Thanks Archer73

Awesome, thanksmate. I will get in touch when you get back.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Good point Olorin, cheers. Much appreciated.
            Last edited by BikeONE; 03-11-2014, 01:41 PM. Reason: Wrong reply

exan

Comment

Welcome!! Look forward to riding with you soon

Comment

Thanks Tiny, same here

exan

Comment

SOR? RE? How's your lessons and who you doing it with?

Comment

I can shadow RE class, and I'm SOR and my 40 year old steed certainly won't be breaking any speed limits!
                    Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
                    Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Sorry mate, Just saw this post now. Did a lesson with Gibbo in Rocky, booked for another one next week. Also booked my test earlier this month through Rocky licensing centre cause there's nothing at the licensing centre two blocks down the road from my place.

exan

Comment

Hi 98Kellrs,

Many thanks mate. Apologies for not getting back to you earlier today. Didn't check this thread during the day and just came across this. Good to see so many members willing to help out.

Thanks again.

exan

Comment

Hey bikeone. I have my R class test on the 13th nov, I can take you out for rides after that, Had my R-E for 5 years. I live in armadale area.
                          Inspirational signature that makes you think deeply about your life.

Comment

Cheers mate, all the best for the test. Keep in touch.

exan

Comment

[MENTION=54382]BikeONE[/MENTION] I think you need to leave this forum mate, you're too polite so you don't fit the norm around here
                              Rest in Peace

Comment

Working...
                              X