Hey everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everybody

Come on here every now and then for some info and laughs, but I just passed my R-E so I thought I'd join up and jump in

My names Daniel, I'm 23, a neuroscience student, and I like to go fast. I don't have a bike yet but I've got a bunch of money in my pocket and I'm looking at some options.. Until then you might see me ripping around Wilson/Cannington/Vic Park on an old blue Yamaha DT175 2-stroke. If you hear what sounds like a lawnmower out your window, it was either me or Jim.

Mine is a little newer than that

Cheers lads

Congrats Dt good bike learnt to ride 1 at my dads work cheers

Comment

Welcome any plans for a new steed ?
      Rest in Peace

Comment

Thanks guys

I'm thinking of getting a new CBR300 or CB300F, or save some cash and get a pre-loved ninja... but probably the CB300F that thing is sexyyy

Comment

Originally posted by fluffybison View Post
          Thanks guys

I'm thinking of getting a new CBR300 or CB300F, or save some cash and get a pre-loved ninja... but probably the CB300F that thing is sexyyy
          Hi and welcome. The CBR500 is a lams bike too
          Lets ride....

Comment

Thanks guys

the CBR500r 's are nice Lams bike prices are dropping too.
            sigpic

Comment

welcome
              Come on here every now and then for some info and laughs, but I just passed my R-E so I thought I'd join up and jump in

My names Daniel, I'm 23, a neuroscience student, and I like to go fast. I don't have a bike yet but I've got a bunch of money in my pocket and I'm looking at some options.. Until then you might see me ripping around Wilson/Cannington/Vic Park on an old blue Yamaha DT175 2-stroke. If you hear what sounds like a lawnmower out your window, it was either me or Jim.

Mine is a little newer than that

Cheers lads

Comment

Yeah I've seen a few of the 500's floating around... have been tempted. I think I need to do some test rides

Comment

Still got my DT175. Bring it out on one of the LNR rides it should do ok.
                  In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Maybe... it's my dad's and he has 0 bike knowledge (read: maintenance) and sadly passed down all of it to me.. I'm learning slowly but point is that the bike is... trustworthy as a politician

Comment

I ride the IT 175 every now and then when going for a trail ride, still keeps up with the modern bikes! The suspension leaves a lot to be desired though
                      Here lies the body of Harold Day
                      He knew it was his right of way.
                      He was right, dead right, as he rode along
                      But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong.

Comment

Hey Fluffy welcome. Brilliant old bike, I had a 125 which couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding, always wanted the 175. I expect to see some photo's of you pulling mono's OK
                        Little bikes are such good fun! I wear more protective gear these days
                        "Love a ranga today"

"How long, not long, because because what you reap is what you sow"

Comment

Welcome.
                          Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
                          Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
                          BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Comment

Hey mate, welcome.

Comment

Working...
                            X