Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A decade away

Hey PSBers!

I lived in the US for 10 years and sold my last bike when my first daughter was born, 6 years ago. 3 girls later, I couldnt resist the urge any longer and bought the first bike I test rode last night 🙈

Hi, my name is Michael and I'm a street bike junkie. I hope to join in some group rides soon.

I have 2 questions...

Is there an app that makes the forum easier to use, there were no smart phones back when I joined and all this zooming in/out is doing my head in!

Is Dubs still around?!

http://imgur.com/gallery/w4rEIDT

http://imgur.com/gallery/dvXoBt4

http://imgur.com/gallery/5vjMTsn

Comment

Welcome back, things have changed a bit with the onset of facebook and the like and it's no longer as active in here as it once was.

Also sweet bike.
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Welcome back.
        All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
        #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
        Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Originally posted by ABS View Post
          I have 2 questions...

Is there an app that makes the forum easier to use, there were no smart phones back when I joined and all this zooming in/out is doing my head in!

Is Dubs still around?!
          try the phone app "tapatalk" quite a few use that i think, i'm not a great fan of it but thats what its for, theres still a free version.

oh yeh, and, welcome back
          Last edited by Heretic; 27-02-2019, 08:56 AM.
          I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
            Welcome back, things have changed a bit with the onset of facebook and the like and it's no longer as active in here as it once was.

Also sweet bike.
            Quite a surprising response as I thought you hated ABS

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
            try the phone app "tapatalk" quite a few use that i think, i'm not a great fan of it but thats what its for, theres still a free version.

oh yeh, and, welcome back
            +1 I've got TT on my phone but don't really use it much as I prefer a PC/laptop to type on and surf forums
            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
            Originally posted by Phildo
            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
            Originally posted by filbert
            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
            X