Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

acquired Z50R with 125cc motor ! Death machine !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristy
    replied
    Originally posted by preventec47 View Post
    Cannot find ADD FILES button. I see the "manage attachments" but it says click "ADD FILES" and upload but I cannot find the ADD FILES button.

Where are they hiding the ADD FILES button? OR is this an IQ test for new members to see if we qualify to add content to the forum ?

As a lifetime computer programmer, I can say the user friendliness and function can/should be improved !
    To provide an answer: this used to be a function of the forum but is no longer. Though if you're an computer programmer then you should likely be able to find/know of a site to host your photos e.g. imgur etc. which you can then provide the link to on the forum.

Also:
    Cannot find ADD FILES button the "any" key. I see the "manage attachments" but it says click "ADD FILES" and upload but I cannot find the ADD FILES button cuh-tor-ull, Esc and Pig-Up but I don't see the "any" key. !

Leave a comment:

• Hillz
    replied
    honda 50's with china motors make kittens sad and im pretty sure 9/10 provinces in japan have made such things a war crime... i hope you don't enjoy having knees that work because your ACL will be in pieces down the road like 2nd & 3rd gear

Leave a comment:

• TROUBLE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ryanoceros
    replied

Where are they hiding the ADD FILES button? OR is this an IQ test for new members to see if we qualify to add content to the forum ?
    It’s a good thing the IQ test is working, anyone with an IQ under 65 isn’t allowed to post pics

Leave a comment:

• dwillia
    replied
    PARP!

Leave a comment:

• preventec47
    started a topic acquired Z50R with 125cc motor ! Death machine !

acquired Z50R with 125cc motor ! Death machine !

Cannot find ADD FILES button. I see the "manage attachments" but it says click "ADD FILES" and upload but I cannot find the ADD FILES button.

As a lifetime computer programmer, I can say the user friendliness and function can/should be improved !
Working...
X