G'day PSBers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day PSBers

Been lurking for long enough so reckon its about time to stick my head up and say hi.
    I am 40-something with now grown up kids so its time to get back on a bike after an absence of quite a few years.
    Last bike was a GS750 so its been a while, just need to decide what to get!. Seriously considering putting around on a 250 for a while, but tempted to hang out for the release the 08 range of 600-750's. Looks like there's some really nice mid range bikes coming up...

Welcome friend - enjoy the show - lotsa stuff to catch up on, see you on the road

Tinnie

Comment

Best bet would be to grab some lessons first and go for one of the 600's if you feel comfortable doing that.

Comment

Hi Bazl, welcome to PSB.
        Plenty of bikes nice bikes to choose for 08. I'll be looking for one myself.
        Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Gday!
          If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Welcome back the bright eyed world of bikes.

Comment

Welcome to the circus

Enjoy the show

Mind the animals now ya hear
              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
              Its the little things that make the difference
              Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Welcome back to riding Bazl,

I was off a bike for a couple of years too and since getting back on a bike didn't realise how much i missed it.

Cheers
                Hungry? Why wait? Grab a Savs!

Comment

Hi ya..welcome...go and look at some bikes, then buy one...enjoy..

Comment

faulty towers!! :awesome:

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of PSB

Enjoy your stay

seeya around
                        ellE

jenius

Comment

Hello and Welcome

For what use it is I went through the same thing... but had a few lessons on a two fiddy and then decided I was better off getting a bit bigger bike. Each to their own... just go and find one that you like and then when you do, we will see you out there ...

Comment

Welcome aboard

When you get your bike let me know if you want to be in the Shadow Thread (in the 250 section) always looking for shadows down your way

Comment

Hiya bazl, welcome to PSB. Enjoy your stay, have fun browsing around.

Comment

Working...
                              X