Time to Upgrade - But which Bike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Upgrade - But which Bike?

Hey All, i'm new to perth street bikes after discovering it last month. Great site.

Now to more pressing matters......

I've been riding for 18 months, bought a Hyo GT250R to start and now it's time to upgrade. Been tossing up a few different ideas and wondered what you all thought.

My Favourites are:

07 GSXR 750
    07 CBR RR 600
    07 R6

I've only looked at the CBR RR 600 in the showroom up at West Coast Honda. I'm pretty busy running a landscaping business so I haven't actually riden any yet, will be doing that starting next week. Any comments or thoughts about them would be greatly appreciated all.

Thanks

Ride hard, ride safe........
    `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

suzuki.

if only cos its a 750 as opposed to the 600s.

Comment

the gixxer 750 is the best bike of those 3...period...

Comment

Not a huge suzuki fan but the gixxer 750 is the best of the bunch. Speed of a thou with the weight of a 6 or near enough anyway.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Try some for size, take 'em for a squirt. See what you think. If you're tall, you're probably not gonna want to be licking your knees on a small(er) bike.

Comment

I would have to agree that the Suzuki is the best out of those however who cares. Sit on them all ride as many as you can and you decide. You bought a Hyo so your obviously not that fussy HaHaHa
            If you are not growing you must be dead

Formally known as Markvk

Comment

Try some for size, take 'em for a squirt. See what you think. If you're tall, you're probably not gonna want to be licking your knees on a small(er) bike.[/b]
              I'm only 179cm tall (average i guess). yeah I really need go for a blast on them.
              `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

I'm not due for big bike till next year, but leading contender for me is gixxer 7fiddy.
                Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Try some for size, take 'em for a squirt. See what you think. If you're tall, you're probably not gonna want to be licking your knees on a small(er) bike.[/b]
                  +1

welcome

Comment

LOL, yes a Gixer 750 is better than a 07 600 RR. [/sarcasm]

Meanwhile back on planet earth .... get the bike you like. Your off a Hyo, so you wont find the final ability of either three in the next couple years, so i suggest you go with the one you like. What one do you like the most to look at ?.

Ride em if you wish, its all a much of a much, and as i said for you neither will make any diff.

Comment

Hello/Welcome

Go ride them all and then go ride others like the Trumpy 675. Then by the one YOU like
                      sigpic your halo only has to fall a short distance to become a noose

Comment

Not ridden a Gixxer 750, but I've ridden the other two and can honestly say you won't be disappointed in either.
                        Someone want to lend me a 750 for a day?

Comment

Can't believed you have been able to stay on a 250 for 18 months! must kill you!

Comment

pick whichever 600 gives you a semi....
                            Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Hi Karlos,
                              Have fun while your here.
                              Just take them all out for a ride, and any others that you haven't thought of yet, see what you like and bingo! You have a new bike! I know it seems time consuming when you have so much work, but, I'm sure you'll have fun doing it!
                              Catch ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X