back in perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back in perth

well back in perth after spending 7 months in the lovely country town of port hedland.....It is great to be back as there are more places to ride, its not so hot, and no dust!!!....went for my first ride on perth streets yesterday and it was fantastic......The only good thing about a country town there are not as many stupid car drivers....I had one cut me off while I was driving home with my bike on the trailer (he had to get that one car in front) and when I went for my ride after putting the bike together (long story and one that requires a beer!) I had one cut off a car driver right in front of me what an ass....but im sure I have more experiences like this in days, months and years to come. ahhhhhh its great to be home!!!!!

Welcome Back

Comment

Welcome back to Perth,

See you out there
      Hungry? Why wait? Grab a Savs!

Comment

Welcome back.

Port Hedland? I was there for 2 days once....2 days too long for me.
        Originally posted by Viper
        I'm probably fucking something up.
        FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
        Administrator

Comment

welcome back to Perth, I also stayed in Port headland once overnight, what a shithole.

South Headland where street begging is a pastime.
          Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

South Headland where street begging is a pastime.[/b]
            I thought that was a TAFE course....right up there with "Living outside the Bottleshop. 101.1"
            Originally posted by Viper
            I'm probably fucking something up.
            FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
            Administrator

Comment

thought it was the class

ethics of the rural unna?

Comment

welcome back i hope it hasnt scard you too much and you can now start you intergration into regular society
                TIP: if you get pulled over by a young copper let him play with your bike, its amazing what you can get away with

Comment

hahaha yeah hedland is a wonderus placeit has its good points...fishing and camping....bad points you can't buy alcohol on sundays wwhaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

and nah I haven't been put off riding went for a ride today...can't miss great weather like this .....

Comment

no booze on sundays WTF how you ment to have a really good sunday sesh???? sound like a hellish town that needs to be burned to the ground then can rebuild as PSBville where we can change the road layout to make an awsome riding town and the fishing and the campin but you need to be member of psb and given invite to my fantasy town OK LOL
                      TIP: if you get pulled over by a young copper let him play with your bike, its amazing what you can get away with

Comment

hahaha yes no alcohol on sundays....you have to buy heaps of booze on saturdays to last till sunday...(never does)......yes the riding up there, there are no good riding spots unless you ride to turner river(30km ride) or ride to pardoo roadhouse (150km ride) and it is all straight road no turns or hills very boring hence I love being back...sunday sess, shopping, hills, nice roads

Comment

Welcome... Back

Comment

Welcome back...I lived in Hedland for 2 years...rode my XR600 everywhere...thats when I had it and not the natives...bastards stole it 3 times, got it back everytime...

Comment

yep unless you bolt your stuff down it does go walking ....i never took my bike to the shops and going late night shopping on a thursday is a real eye opener

Comment

Working...
                              X