Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Melbourne

Hi All,

Great forum, I have just started road riding again and found your great site.

I'll get my act together and create my avatar soon, look forward to chattin with you all.

Cheers

Steve

welcome steve. enjoy your stay at psb. check out "in the loop" for rides and events.
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Welcome Steve to the Wild Wild West.....ahhh miss good old Melbourne, but weather here in Perth is better, especially for riding!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard mate
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by kwakas View Post
          welcome steve. enjoy your stay at psb. check out "in the loop" for rides and events.
          Hi kwakas,

do you guys hold east coast events?

I saw an italian section which makes me happy as i ride a Bimota SB6, need all the help i can get

Cheers

Steve

Comment

Yeah, get into that Italian section!

There is a guy on the outskirts of Perth somewhere who has an SB6R. I saw him last year at the Italian Motorbike thing in Sth Perth last year.

Edit: I just realised you are in Melbourne ha ha!
            Last edited by rod; 16-10-2007, 03:08 PM. Reason: Just realised something
            Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Hi Steve, welcome to PSB! Enjoy your surf around and see you around sometime ...

Comment

stay in Melbourne..... roads are better

welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
                  stay in Melbourne..... roads are better

welcome
                  AND ur allowed to park on the footpath without being anally reemed...

welcome

Comment

Welcome!
                    Enjoy the forum .... maybe you could start the "east coast events".

Oh ... looks like we are getting 40 kph speed limits here, STAY AWAY!! In fact, I may be over their with you before too much longer at this rate!

Comment

Hello from the state of no corners and piss poor trading hours....
                      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

howdy, welcome aboard the PSB train

C u out there

Comment

Hello and welcome Steve .What are you doin here when yuo , ve got Phillip Island in your backyard .? Dont stay to long or youll never leave mate .

Comment

Ahh Melbourne, home of the exceptional CBD parking, your gona love it here *cough*

Welcome to PSB

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Yeah you gotta love Melbourne, great roads, great bike scene. But i don't think it will be to long until we are all legislated out of fun (bastards)

Cheers

Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X