new on forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new on forum

Hi i thought give you guys a south african hello (hi) ive been very interrested in perth and thats when icame across PSB , i wanted to see what types of bikes you guys ride over there and do you guys do much bush riding (trailriding)etc . my sisters husband and doughter have been in perth for about 6 months now sister will join him there for christmas .Everything sound great there hope to chat soon cheers dean .ps my bikes are 1yamaha banshee 02 model slight mods 2 suzuki dr 650 99 model full offroad racetech front springs yfz 450rear shock stock motor 3 aprilia pegaso 02 model stock live to ride cheers for know.
    Last edited by banshee ford; 17-10-2007, 04:36 AM.

Hello, you moving out to?

Comment

G'day, welcome aboard. There's plenty of dirt bike riders lurking around the place.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Hiya, hope you enjoy
        R Legal and loving it

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse
          Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Howzit, china?

All kindsa bikes - street bikes, cruisers (I think we still have the highest per capita Harley ownership in the world here), chook chasers/dirties.

And all of them have active riding communities - especially now as the weather's clearing up.
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

except the dirties, getting a bit warm for that unless it's early morning or late arvo

oh yeah, Hows it going

Comment

G'day. Welcome to the forum.
                Find me on Instagram

Comment

If u ever get over hear, head up to the Lancilin Dunes (1 1/5 drive hours north of Perth) and hire a bike or quad, great fun!

Comment

howdy, welcome to the site.

not a dirt bike rider myself, dont have the guts...

ride safe mkay

Comment

Hi there

Comment

Hello mate and welcome aboard!

Cheers
                        `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Laka man

welcome aboard